1. GPS-equipped audio guides are available in Chinese and Spanish. Please make a request when booking if you would like an audio guide. There are a limited number of audio guides available, so it may not be possible to provide one for each participant.
2. Hakone Komagatake Ropeway may be omitted due to heavy traffic. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded for such an itinerary alteration. Also, the return time may be later than scheduled. (Estimated arrival time to Tokyo Station: 20:00-22:00)
3. If Fuji Visitor Center is closed or the tour is behind schedule due to traffic, Fuji Visitor Center may be omitted from the itinerary.
4. If the Fuji Subaru Line to Mt. Fuji’s 5th Station is closed due to icy roads, the tour will be taken as high as possible.
5. Mt. Fuji's 5th station is typically 10 to 15 degrees Celsius colder than Tokyo. On tours from autumn to spring, please bring a coat and other warm clothing.
6. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
7. Lake Ashi Cruise or Hakone Komaga-take Ropeway may be omitted, due to traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concerns. If either or both are omitted the following alternatives may be used: Hakone-en Aquarium, Hakone Ropeway, Owakudani valley, Hakone Sightseeing Cruise (pirate ship), Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Sekisho (checking station) remains, Lake Kawaguchi Cruise, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, or Itchiku Kubota Art Museum. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded for such itinerary alteration.
8. The guide may not accompany you on the bus or Shinkansen back to Tokyo. In this case, information on how to return to hotels will be provided in advance.
9. After going through the itinerary, the bus may make multiple stops at the hotels in the Hakone area.
10. If the minimum number of participants is not met 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
11. The arrival time in Tokyo Station may vary depending on the season and the day of the week.
12. The free unlimited Wi-Fi on the tour bus may be unavailable due to technical or logistic problems. As this is a free service, there will be no refunds or discounts given in the event that Wi-Fi is not usable.